Finnick Odair Capitol Portrait (x)
Commmmme onnnnnn, Hunger Games. Look. I have tried to be patient. I know I got some Claflin girls up on my dash, y’all must have your reasons. But are you kidding me with this right now, Hunger Games. Are you? Because I know you are not suggesting with a straight face that everybody in the known world of Panem is like, “yes, I will pay a hundred thousand apocadollars for a piratical slide down this gefilte fish dick.” I KNOW YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO BRING THAT WEAK SHIT TO ME, WHEN WE COULDA HAD
ALL OF THIS.
Nope. No. Look, I can be all about the post-nuclear-apocalypse world where children fight to death by order of the dictatorial central government but it is TAKING SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF A LITTLE TOO FAR to argue that whatever is goin on up there was preferable casting to THIS.
WHAT EVEN IS A “CLAFLIN”
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING
I’M VERY UPSET
UGH, GO TO YOUR ROOM, HUNGER GAMES. GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT HOW YOU GOOFED.
THINK LONG AND HARD, YA DUMB GODDAMNED ANIMALS.
I think of the way Johanna never showers. How she forced herself into the rain like it was acid that day.
Mockingjay page 255 <I cried when I read this>
- Katniss Everdeen giving an apple-sized bundle of the fragrant needles she twisted on the forest to Johanna Mason
- Johanna: "What is that?"
- Katniss: “I made it for you. Something to put in your drawer.” . . .
- Johanna: . . .
- Katniss: "Smell it.”
- Johanna: ...(lifts the bundle to her nose and takes a tentative sniff.)
- Johanna: “Smells like home.” (Tears flood her eyes.)
- Katniss: “That’s what I was hoping. You being from Seven and all,”
- Katniss: “Remember when we met? You were a tree. Well, briefly.”